Elliptic light applicator infrared – IR
Applicator designed for synchronic Pulsed Magnetic Field LED Therapy using infrared radiation. Tissue penetration of the light is up to several cm.
As a result of the infrared light applied mainly in osteoarticular system, soft tissues and neurological diseases.
Osteoarticular system diseases
- degenerative join disease
- pain syndromes of various etiology
- injuries of osteoarticular system
- bone fractures and delayed union of fractured bone
- chronic and sub acute arthritis
- rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
Soft tissue diseases
- soft tissue injuries
- neuralgia (intercostal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, post herpetic neuralgia)
infrared radiation wavelength 855 nm, maximum infrared radiation power (in impulse) 1440 mW, application area about 20 cm2, (a circle with a diameter about 5 cm).