Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using the services provided by Vioforbiomed, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our services.
2. Services Description
Vioforbiomed provides a platform for the arrangement of purchase and procurement of medical devices. We connect users with medical device suppliers and facilitate transactions. We do not manufacture or sell medical devices directly.
3. User Eligibility
You must be at least 18 years old and legally eligible to enter into contracts to use our services. By using our services, you represent and warrant that you meet these requirements.
4. Medical Device Purchases
– Vioforbiomed is not a seller of medical devices. We connect users with suppliers, and any purchase is a direct transaction between the user and the supplier.
– Users are responsible for verifying the quality, safety, and compliance of the medical devices they purchase. Vioforbiomed does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided by suppliers.
– Any disputes or issues with purchased medical devices should be resolved directly with the supplier.
Use of our services may be subject to fees. Details about any applicable fees will be provided upon request.
6. Privacy and Data Security
7. Termination of Services
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our services at our discretion, with or without cause.
8. Intellectual Property
Third party content and materials on the website, including logos, trademarks, and some writen content is provided by manufacturer of the devices i.e MED & LIFE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered seat at Aleja Marii Dąbrowskiej 45, 05-806 Komorów, Poland, entered into the National Court Register – register of entrepreneurs by SĄD REJONOWY DLA M.ST.WARSZAWY W WARSZAWIE,XIV WYDZIAŁ GOSPODARCZY KRAJOWEGO REJESTRU SĄDOWEGO, under KRS no. 0000027473, European Union VAT Identification Number PL5341047376, REGON no. 01172216000000, share capital PLN 1020000,00., are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be used without their express permission.
9. Limitation of Liability
Vioforbiomed is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of our services.
10. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution for EU Member States
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the European Union and the laws of the member state in which the user is located. Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be resolved through alternative dispute resolution mechanisms or online dispute resolution (ODR) platforms as provided for by EU Regulation 524/2013, and where necessary, through the competent courts of the member state in which the user is located.
– Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)**: If you are a consumer residing in the European Union and have an issue with our services, we encourage you to first attempt to resolve the issue with us directly. If we cannot resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you may be able to use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be accessed here: [Link to ODR platform].
– Competent Courts: In cases where alternative dispute resolution does not apply, disputes shall be brought before the competent courts of the member state in which you are located, or as otherwise required by EU law.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website with an updated date.
12. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us email@example.com