Viofor JPS System have been standing out on the medical device market for over 20 years. The leading position is the result of MedandLife Ltd. commitment to the development of physical therapy, especially in the domain of magnetic field and light energy applications. Each controller is design to perform one or combination of following types of therapies:
Available control units:
Clinic – Ref 1033
MagneticLight – Ref. 1038
PMF – MAGNETOSTIMULATION
Each control unit needs applicator for proper functioning. You can choose many applicators for one controller and use them interchangeably. Most applicators for magnetostimulation can be used simultaneously (connected via adapter) , increasing the effectiveness of therapy.
To view detailed description of each applicator and all available equipment you can download our catalog here:
3S mat – Ref. 1040
Mat intended for whole-body treatments – enables comfortable treatments in a lying position. Folded into three parts. Can be combined with other pad applicators.
6S mat – Ref. 1042
Mat intended for whole-body treatments – enables comfortable treatments in a lying position. Folded into six parts. Can be combined with other pad applicators.
2S mat – Ref. 1047
The 2 S mat allows the procedure to be performed in a sitting or lying position. Foldable – designed for frequent carrying. It does not connect with other applicators.
1S pad – Ref. 1045
For local use on small and medium areas – enables local treatments on all areas of the body, e.g. feet, back, knees. Dimensions
55 cm x 25 cm
2S pad – Ref. 1046
For local use on small and medium areas – allows local treatments for all areas of the body. Dimensions: 51 cm x 57 cm x 2,5 cm
RING R300. Ref. 1099
R300 ring is the smallest ring available in our offer. Its internal diameter is 25 cm. It is mainly designed for treatment on a limb.
• outside / inside diameter: 37 cm / 25 cm
• depth – 20 cm
Ring R400 – Ref. 1098
The ring R400 is designed for treating limb or head area (eg. In dentistry), and cervical spine. Its internal diameter is 39 cm.
• outside / inside diameter: 49 cm / 39 cm
• depth 24 cm
Ring R500 – Ref. 1121
The ring R500 intended for treatment in the region of
the lumbar spine while seated or around limb. It’s internal diameter is 44 cm.
• outside / inside diameter: 58 cm / 44 cm
• depth 30 cm
MS Ellipse Ref. 1054
Generates a low-frequency pulsed magnetic field. It is intended for local application to small areas of the body (small and medium-sized joints, dental cases). It is possible to attach the applicator to a limb with a strap.
Point Applicator S – Ref. 1056
The point applicator S generates a low-frequency pulsed magnetic field. It enables targeted interaction in cases where it is required to use a narrow magnetic field beam with significant induction.
Point applicator Z – Ref 1057
Generates a low-frequency pulsed magnetic field 10 times stronger than S point applicator. Enables targeted interaction in cases where it is required to use a narrow magnetic field beam with significant induction.
LED APPLICATORS FOR SYNCHRONOUS MAGNETOLED THERAPY CONTROL UNITS: DELUX, CLINIC, MAGNETICLIGHT)
Magnetic-light applicators are used to perform pulsed magnetic field led therapy treatments
of small and medium surfaces. The panel applicator can be mounted on a table stand and
the elliptical applicators can be fixed with straps.
General information about the magnetic field applicators
In the applicators of Viofor JPS System the source of the magnetic field is formed in an electrical conductor coils. Med & Life produces heterogeneous field flat applicators and homogeneous field ring applicators. Induction of magnetic field generated by the coils is dependent on the dimensions of the coil, the number of turns and the electrical current flowing through the coil.
Flat applicators produce heterogeneous magnetic field, which means that induction measured at different locations on the surface of the applicator and under the applicator may have different values. With the distance from the surface of the applicator induction decreases, which limits the effective range of the magnetic field.
Increasing the “saturation”magnetic field can be achieved by the simulataneous use of two flat applicators.
Homogeneous field applicators, such as ring applicators are made of coils properly completed and placed in space to each other. They produce homogeneous field in the large space inside the applicator. This means that the homogeneity of the field has the same value of the induction, the same direction and sense in a given instant of time. The location of the body in the uniformity is ensured by the desing of applicators. A characteristic feature of the applicator is the generation of magnetic field with its lines of force parallel to the axis of the applicator and the patient`s body (in the flat applicators lines pass perpendicularly trough the body).
Choice of applicators
The values of magnetic field induction is related to the distance from applicator surface. It could be said that the larger applicator, the deeper magnetic field insertion.
When you need deep insertion, you should
- choose large area applicator
- use two flat applicators connected by adaptor
- or use a ring applicator
Applicator combining (usage of two applicators)
The aim of the combination is to increase the efficiency of the therapy.
General principle for applicator combining
- combining applicators applies to selected magnetic stimulation applicator
- connection can be done only with the original adaptor changes the parameters of treatment
- for the optimum effect of the combining the applicators should be positioned parallel to each other and the surfaces contact with the body should have different colours
Indications Pulsed magnetic Field Stimulation
– spondyliosis of the spine and osteoarticular system of the upper and lower limbs
– rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
– ankylosing spondylitis
– joint injuries.
2. Soft tissue:
– extra articular rheumatism ( so-called fibromyalgia)
– soft tissue injuries
– conditions after injury(interruption)to the continuity of tissue (including post-surgical).
1. bone structure
– osteoporosis, particularly post-menopausal (concerns prophylaxis as well as therapy)
– conditions after bone crack and fracture
– conditions after operations on bone structure
2. soft tissues:
– conditions after injury with or without damage to skin continuity
Improving peripheral circulation activity
1. improper local (topical) blood flow in the limbs:
– in diabetic angiopathy
– in atherosclerotic angiopathy
– in crural ulceration
2. accelerated absorption of haematomas
– conditions after apoplexy
– degenerative diseases of the nervous system, accompanied by spasticity
– sleep disorders
– stress, particularly after long-term psychic/mental tension
– concentration disorders
Pulsed Magnetic Field Stimulation in dentistry-regenerative and analgesic activity.
-periapical lesions – conservative treatment of periapical tissue inflamations
-nerve damage,complications after anaestesia
– complications after dental surgery
– complication after endodonic treatment
– dry socket as orthodontic treatment adjuvant
Contraindications to Pulsed magnetic Field Stimulation
– neoplastic disease
– bleeding from the alimentary tract
– sever infections of a viral, bacterial
and mycotic origin
– electronic implants
– conditions after organ transplants
Side effects Pulsed Magnetic Stimulation, adverse effect
Until now, no serious side effects of magnetic field simulation have been reported. The following effects might occur temporarily:
– a tingling, numbing and warmth sensation, may occur particulary in the first three or four days of exposure; this applies in particular to post-traumatic areas of the osteoarticular system,
– sleep disorders are observed only in aprox. 3% of elderly patients,
– irritation and/or concentration disorders, temporary intensification of pain are chiefly experienced by women during menopause as well as people with increased tension of the neurovegetative system; these symptoms are usually observed in the first days following exposure.Such symptoms affect approx. 4% of women and 1% of men.
– A temporary intensification of pain usually occurs in the first period of exposure and affect people with significant degenerative changes in the osteoarticular system.
Viofor JPS generates variable magnetic fields, which cause changes in the organism similar to those caused by physical activity (physical strain, physical activity); i.e. they support biological regeneration. Both mental and physical regeneration is tightly connected with physical exercise. Variable magnetic field plays a similar beneficial role.
Magnetostimulation stimulates in the organism electromotor forces of such properties, which enable homeostasis, and in case of its disturbance stimulate return to a normal state.
Biological effect of variable magnetic field generated by Viofor JPS is the result of:
- electrodymanic effect on ion currents in the body
- magnetomechanic effect of the magnetic field on particles with uncompensated magnetic spin
- ionic cyclotron resonance of cations and anions in the body fluids
Body fluids i.e. blood, the lymph and intercellular fluid constitute so-called second mode conductors of the ionic character of electrical conductivity. The essence of the Viofor JPS system is the optimal choice of two different electrical (and thus magnetic) signals as well as their mutual combination, in order to achieve the aforementioned three fundamental mechanisms of variable magnetic field absorption by the living matter.
ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) electromagnetic radiation may affect an organism in various ways.
In magnetostimulation, due to extremely low value of magnetic induction, the most important are bio-electric, biochemical and bioenergetic effect
- The bioelectric effect causes normalization in the potential of the cell membrane. In pathological cases, the potential drops due to penetration through the cell membrane to the cell interior of positive ions, e.g. Na+. In order to reverse the process, the cell needs energy, which can be obtained from ATP hydrolysis. .
- The biochemical effect is based on an increased enzymatic activity as well as reduced processes related with ATP. .
- The bioenergetic effect is a factor that stimulates the nutrition and growth of cells and regulates intercellular processes leading to regeneration of the organism..