1. The influence of the low-frequency magnetic fields of different parameters on the secretion of cortisol in men.
2.The effect of electromagnetic field on reactive oxygen species production in human neutrophils in vitro.
3.The change of electric potentials in the oral cavity after application of extremely low frequency pulsed magnetic field.
4. Therapeutic efficacy assessment of weak variable magnetic fields with low value of induction in patients with drug-resistant depression.
5. Impact of low frequency pulsed magnetic fields on pain intensity, quality of life and sleep disturbances in patients with painful diabetic polyneuropathy.
6. The impact of treatment by extremely low frequency magnetic fields on the electropotentials in an oral cavity and some chemical elements content in saliva
7. Effect of low frequency magnetic fields used in magnetotherapy and magnetostimulation on the rehabilitation results of patients after ischemic stroke
8. Bone structure regeneration after low induction magnetic field treatment in teeth chosen for extraction.
9. The appreciation of bone growth factor in women with osteoporosis exposing on freetransition magnetic field
10. Estimation of therapeutic efficacy of weak variable magnetic fields with low value of induction in patients with depression
12. Influence of pulsating magnetic field used in magnet therapy and magnet stimulation on cortisol secretion in human
13. Effect of variable magnetic field on motor impairment and quality of life in patients with multiple sclerosis