Classic – set no 2040
General information about the magnetic field applicators
In the applicators of Viofor JPS System the source of the magnetic field is formed in an electrical conductor coils. Med & Life produces heterogeneous field flat applicators and homogeneous field ring applicators. Induction of magnetic field generated by the coils is dependent on the dimensions of the coil, the number of turns and the electrical current flowing through the coil.
Flat applicators produce heterogeneous magnetic field, which means that induction measured at different locations on the surface of the applicator and under the applicator may have different values. With the distance from the surface of the applicator induction decreases, which limits the effective range of the magnetic field.
Increasing the “saturation”magnetic field can be achieved by the simulataneous use of two flat applicators.
Homogeneous field applicators, such as ring applicators are made of coils properly completed and placed in space to each other. They produce homogeneous field in the large space inside the applicator. This means that the homogeneity of the field has the same value of the induction, the same direction and sense in a given instant of time. The location of the body in the uniformity is ensured by the desing of applicators. A characteristic feature of the applicator is the generation of magnetic field with its lines of force parallel to the axis of the applicator and the patient`s body (in the flat applicators lines pass perpendicularly trough the body).
Choice of applicators
The values of magnetic field induction is related to the distance from applicator surface. It could be said that the larger applicator, the deeper magnetic field insertion.
When you need deep insertion, you should
- choose large area applicator
- use two flat applicators connected by adaptor
- or use a ring applicator
Applicator combining (usage of two applicators)
The aim of the combination is to increase the efficiency of the therapy.
General principle for applicator combining
- combining applicators applies to selected magnetic stimulation applicator
- connection can be done only with the original adaptor changes the parameters of treatment
- for the optimum effect of the combining the applicators should be positioned parallel to each other and the surfaces contact with the body should have different colours
Indications Pulsed magnetic Field Stimulation
– spondyliosis of the spine and osteoarticular system of the upper and lower limbs
– rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
– ankylosing spondylitis
– joint injuries.
2. Soft tissue:
– extra articular rheumatism ( so-called fibromyalgia)
– soft tissue injuries
– conditions after injury(interruption)to the continuity of tissue (including post-surgical).
1. bone structure
– osteoporosis, particularly post-menopausal (concerns prophylaxis as well as therapy)
– conditions after bone crack and fracture
– conditions after operations on bone structure
2. soft tissues:
– conditions after injury with or without damage to skin continuity
Improving peripheral circulation activity
1. improper local (topical) blood flow in the limbs:
– in diabetic angiopathy
– in atherosclerotic angiopathy
– in crural ulceration
2. accelerated absorption of haematomas
– conditions after apoplexy
– degenerative diseases of the nervous system, accompanied by spasticity
– sleep disorders
– stress, particularly after long-term psychic/mental tension
– concentration disorders
Pulsed Magnetic Field Stimulation in dentistry-regenerative and analgesic activity.
-periapical lesions – conservative treatment of periapical tissue inflamations
-nerve damage,complications after anaestesia
– complications after dental surgery
– complication after endodonic treatment
– dry socket as orthodontic treatment adjuvant
Contraindications to Pulsed magnetic Field Stimulation
– neoplastic disease
– bleeding from the alimentary tract
– sever infections of a viral, bacterial
and mycotic origin
– electronic implants
– conditions after organ transplants
Side effects Pulsed Magnetic Stimulation, adverse effect
Until now, no serious side effects of magnetic field simulation have been reported. The following effects might occur temporarily:
– a tingling, numbing and warmth sensation, may occur particulary in the first three or four days of exposure; this applies in particular to post-traumatic areas of the osteoarticular system,
– sleep disorders are observed only in aprox. 3% of elderly patients,
– irritation and/or concentration disorders, temporary intensification of pain are chiefly experienced by women during menopause as well as people with increased tension of the neurovegetative system; these symptoms are usually observed in the first days following exposure.Such symptoms affect approx. 4% of women and 1% of men.
– A temporary intensification of pain usually occurs in the first period of exposure and affect people with significant degenerative changes in the osteoarticular system.
Viofor JPS generates variable magnetic fields, which cause changes in the organism similar to those caused by physical activity (physical strain, physical activity); i.e. they support biological regeneration. Both mental and physical regeneration is tightly connected with physical exercise. Variable magnetic field plays a similar beneficial role.
Magnetostimulation stimulates in the organism electromotor forces of such properties, which enable homeostasis, and in case of its disturbance stimulate return to a normal state.
Biological effect of variable magnetic field generated by Viofor JPS is the result of:
- electrodymanic effect on ion currents in the body
- magnetomechanic effect of the magnetic field on particles with uncompensated magnetic spin
- ionic cyclotron resonance of cations and anions in the body fluids
Body fluids i.e. blood, the lymph and intercellular fluid constitute so-called second mode conductors of the ionic character of electrical conductivity. The essence of the Viofor JPS system is the optimal choice of two different electrical (and thus magnetic) signals as well as their mutual combination, in order to achieve the aforementioned three fundamental mechanisms of variable magnetic field absorption by the living matter.
ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) electromagnetic radiation may affect an organism in various ways.
In magnetostimulation, due to extremely low value of magnetic induction, the most important are bio-electric, biochemical and bioenergetic effect
- The bioelectric effect causes normalization in the potential of the cell membrane. In pathological cases, the potential drops due to penetration through the cell membrane to the cell interior of positive ions, e.g. Na+. In order to reverse the process, the cell needs energy, which can be obtained from ATP hydrolysis. .
- The biochemical effect is based on an increased enzymatic activity as well as reduced processes related with ATP. .
- The bioenergetic effect is a factor that stimulates the nutrition and growth of cells and regulates intercellular processes leading to regeneration of the organism..